Senior School Admissions Information
Parents are encouraged to contact Head of Admissions and Marketing, Sarah Greenfield by email at email@example.com or phone on 020 8955 8938.
Admissions - Year 7 2024Admissions for Year 7 2024 are now open
Admissions deadline for Year 7 2024
How to Apply
To apply for your child/children to be considered for a place at Immanuel College please complete the:
- Senior School Application Form (scroll down for link) and
- Certificate of Religious Practice Form (scroll down for link) and submit together with the supplementary documentation listed below:
- Copy of prospective pupil's Birth Certificate
- Copy of prospective pupil's most recent school report
- Copy of photo information page and front cover of prospective pupil's passport
- Headshot photo of prospective pupil
- Any EP or Medical Reports relating to SEN or other Medical issues (where appropriate)
- Any VISA (where appropriate)
- Registration Fee of £200, payable by Bank Transfer (scroll down for Bank transfer details below)
How to submit your Admissions Application
The Application form, CRP form and supplementary document should be submitted either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as scanned PDF's, or can be sent via post, or dropped off in person.
Please make payment of the £200 registration via Bank Transfer (Bank Transfer details below) when you apply.
Admissions Assessment Process
All registered applicants will be required to sit an examination and interview and will be considered on their merits.
- Interviews: For entry into Year 7 2024, interviews will be small group interviews, and will comprise questions and a short team-based problem-solving task. Interviews commenced in September and run through until December.
- 11+ Examination Day: This will take place on Wednesday 13th December 2023. All candidates will sit papers in English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning & Non-Verbal Reasoning. Exams will take place in the morning, and will be followed by lunch for all candidates.
- Academic Scholarship: All candidates will be considered for an Academic Scholarship, based on their performance in the Entrance Exams and throughout the Admissions process.
- Jewish Life & Learning Scholarship: Candidates entering for the Jewish Life & Learning Scholarship will sit a written paper in the afternoon on the 11+ Examination Day.
- Art Scholarship: Candidates who wish to be considered for an Art Scholarship will have a separate interview with the Head of Visual Arts and will need to bring their portfolio to the interview.
- Music Scholarship: Candidates who wish to be considered for a Music Scholarship will have a separate interview with the Director of Music; at which they will perform two pieces.
- Bank Details
- Immanuel College CRP Sep 2023
- Kashrut Policy
- Senior Application Form Sep 23
- Terms and Conditions 2022
Open Days & Tours of the School
Coming to visit us is the best way to appreciate Immanuel College.
Our next Open Day will be on 18th March 2024. Further details to follow.
Tours of the school on a normal working day are also welcomed. Please contact Head of Admissions and Marketing, Sarah Greenfield on 020 8955 8938 to register your interest in a tour of the school or complete the registration form via the button below.
For Scholarship information please refer to the section Scholarships.
The entrance exam for Year 7 2024 will take place on Wednesday 13th December 2023.
The examination will consist of four multiple-choice GL Assessment papers in Maths, English and Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal). The exam will take place in person, on site.
- Maths - 50 mins
- English - 45 mins
- Verbal Reasoning - 50 mins
- Non Verbal Reasoning - 20 mins
Further information and sample papers can be found here: Sample Entrance Papers
Offer letters will be posted out first class on Thursday 8th February 2024 and emailed on Friday 9th February 2024.
For details of late application arrangements, please call Sarah Greenfield on 020 8955 8938.
Immanuel College will accept mid-year applications if there is a place available in the required year group.
College Life 2023