The Immanuel College PSA is a vibrant and pro-active parent body. Working alongside the school, we aim to enhance the social interaction between the parents and school.
We have a network of class representatives whose role is twofold:
- to act as a communication channel between the school and parents;
- to organise a variety of social activities throughout the school year.
Events held raise much-needed funds for building maintenance, repairs and other projects. This takes pressure off the school having to increase school fees and reinforces the family atmosphere of the school.
Funds Raised 2017-2018 have been used for:
- A new mechitza for the Jewish Studies Department (Beit);
- An anemometer for the Geography Department;
- Assisting the Library with an ‘E-Library’;
- A shooting table for the Photography Department;
- A contribution to the Sports Department;
- A contribution to the Science Department;
- A contribution to the Dining Hall Project;
- A contribution to the school for the minibus;
- Leavers Books;
- New benches for the children to utilise around the school;
- Funding of the S.T.E.M. Family Challenge for the Engineering Society;
- A contribution towards the Prep School’s new playground.
GALA DINNER: TUESDAY 25TH FEBRUARY 2020
We would love you to get involved, whether you have an hour a week, month or term! You will find us friendly, warm and social and it is a great way to meet other parents.
Lisa Zimmerman – Chair Secondary
Debbie Fine - Chair Preparatory